Reviews | Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturizer


Clean & Clear® Essentials Moisturizer has an oil-free formula that works deep down to the pores to help prevent common skin problems. It moisturizes without greasiness and does not clog pores. Salicylic acid helps keeps pores clear and prevent pimples and blackheads. Skin is left feeling clean.

My Experience About This Product

Before taking this Clean & Clear® Essentials Moisturizer i was not use to of applying lotion on my face. I generally use fairness creams for day use after every face wash. I was noticing that my skin becoming dry day by day. Then i decided to use moisturizer for my face instead of fairness cream.I took this one moisturizer for first time and that satisfied me 100%. Every application of this moisturizer make my skin soft and silky without any sticky and greasy effect.It is absolutely right that it helps to prevent skin problems like dryness, pimples and dullness. Commonly moisturizer makes skin little bit oily and greasy, even the people who has oily skin tune they definitely can not apply any kind of moisturizer on their skin. But i can say that those who has oily skin can also use this moisturizer cause it has oil free formula and they will of course love this product. My this Clean & Clear® Essentials Moisturizer going to end and i will must purchase this moisturizer again for sure.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium isostearoyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. 
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment