TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray | Review

Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray | review

This formula lightly nourishes and soothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.
  how to use:

  1. Start with TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner.
  2. Spray product throughout towel dried or damp hair.
  3. Run a wide-tooth comb or your fingers from roots to ends to fully coat hair and detangle. Do not rinse out.
  4. Style hair as usual with TRESemmé styling products.

My Experience About This Product:

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray review

I never ever used any conditioner spray before.But i could not keep my self away from this conditioner spray. I just bought if from mart and was so excited to use this one. Thank fully this product totally amazed me. I can say that $4 product give me happiness of $100 :)

After every hair wash i sprayed this one on over all hair but try to use this spray in damp hair or slightly wet hair. My hair quality is totally rough and dull but this spray helps me a lot to keep them soft as long as possible. I m using this one from almost 5 months and there is still remaining in it. So good conditioner spray with refreshing perfum in very reasonable price. The quality of this product is more worthy then its cost.

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray review

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray review

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray review 

TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray review

HOW IT WORKS


  • THE FORMULATION: The salon quality formula is infused with tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil and helps to lightly nourish and soothe hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair.
  • THE EFFECT: This conditioning spray lightly nourishes so that your hair is ready to style.

Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment