Berkeley University of California

Alumni share their Berkeley Love
Berkeley university of California living experiences of alumni
Source of information http://www.berkeley.edu/about/experience-berkeley


1.Clark Kerr, first chancellor of UC Berkeley

“If you are bored with Berkeley, you are bored with life.”

2.Maxine Hong Kingston, author, UC Berkeley professor emerita
“I came away from Berkeley knowing how to doubt everything, how to deconstruct anything. The Cal liberal arts education blows away old answers and leaves questions.”

3.Patrick Awuah, founder of Ashesi University in Ghana

“The reason I came to Berkeley was that I had this big idea and I was frightened by it. Coming to Haas was about…preparing myself for this mountain I was about to climb.”

4.Natalie Coughlin, twelve-time Olympic medalist swimmer

“I love Berkeley, and I really believe that it’s the best school there is.”

5.Leon Litwack, UC Berkeley professor emeritus

“When we honor UC, we celebrate…those who struggled through the years to to make UC a free, open and pluralistic campus…a place that would become synonymous with this nation’s most cherished right - the right of dissent.”

6.Joan Didion, author

“Berkeley is so much a part of who I am that I find it almost impossible to reflect rationally on what it ‘meant’ to me.”

7.Matt Biondi, eleven-time Olympic medalist swimmer

“Berkeley gave me the confidence to strive in all disciplines and recognize the tremendous opportunities available to me.”
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment