I'm Mary Celeste! Would you take notice on me?


mary celeste, history, biggest unsolved history, Celeste history, mary, Celeste, luxurious merchant ship, December 1872, Atlantic, Atlantic ocean history, unmanned and apparently abandoned, 6 moths of food, water supplies, untouched cargo, personal belongings, jewelries, biggest unsolved, Saul landell, landell, saul, mary Celeste saul landell, photography of saul landell
 Writing inspired by the photography of Saul landell entitled    "Mary Celeste"


I have sailed a long time. I have had many owners. Now I'm waiting for someone to notice and wants to live in me. Notice, if you are, I will not let you down, I'm strong and I have crossed seas with waves of bad intentions. When the waters become calm and clear, in my view forward with an infinite horizon achieving a very special spiritual peace are covered, you will sit quietly in my nose and in your thoughts you can dip and achieve find yourself reaching wisdom. This is very valuable. Think about it.You conquer the world!  

I know that bad times will pass, you will feel very sad and unhappy even sick. But you also know that the time fixes everything and I, I will provide the freedom for you to discover new seas and adventures. I will give you moments of thrill you will not forget in a long time. I will give a history of events that you will want to have in terms of food and I need moorings where? as in any small port of any seaside town where they love to talk of the sea.They feel joy! 


My length is not very large, but if estimates all things well, you'll see, you'll have enough space and can fluently speak fluently on my deck. I look forward, I do not know you. Do not know how but I will not mind, I try to understand us. You will make me whatever you want, but if you take care of me, you will not regret. You will live a life full of excitement. Every morning when the sun comes up, you know enjoy every second of every day and you will be filled with joy when you think
"I just sail, learn, live, think, with happiness, that life is beautiful"
mary celeste, history, biggest unsolved history, Celeste history, mary, Celeste, luxurious merchant ship, December 1872, Atlantic, Atlantic ocean history, unmanned and apparently abandoned, 6 moths of food, water supplies, untouched cargo, personal belongings, jewelries, biggest unsolved, Saul landell, landell, saul, mary Celeste saul landell, photography of saul landell Well, you just need to have me, it is a small detail that I say, but for me is very important, because it is my mission in this universe where we are. "Being a life vehicle". I confess, do not tell anyone, I'm a little spoiled, but with a lick of paint here and a deal there am perfect
mary celeste, history, biggest unsolved history, Celeste history, mary, Celeste, luxurious merchant ship, December 1872, Atlantic, Atlantic ocean history, unmanned and apparently abandoned, 6 moths of food, water supplies, untouched cargo, personal belongings, jewelries, biggest unsolved, Saul landell, landell, saul, mary Celeste saul landell, photography of saul landell
Biggest unsolved mystery of history


Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment