EVERYONE OUD ROLL-DEODORANT by Creation Lamis

 Creation Lamis EVERYONE OUD ROLL-DEODORANT 

EVERYONE OUD ROLL-DEODORANT

OMG! what a strong fragrance it is...besically i do not like strong fragrances :/ i mostly prefer light and soft fragrance. I hate dose fragrances and perfume who has very high intensity to poke in my nose..lolx 

I searched on Google about this product but i found many other perfumes and deo by creation lemis instead of this one. I do not know why this one is not in any other hands to make review about it but over all this is very good deo as my NIVEA which i reviewed before. Very long lasting effect and simply awesome. I listened so much about this frangrance oud, oud, oudh. Basically this fragrance is so famous in Arab. Honestly speaking i did not find any unusual feelings with this frangrance. May be i m saying this because i mostly prefer soft and light fragrances. Over all good roll-on deodorant with of course very traditional in color. 

What is frangrance oud (oudh) ?

 Oud comes from the wood of the tropical Agar (Aquilaria) tree, believed to have originated in the Assam region of India, and from there spread throughout Southeast Asia. When the wood of this tree gets infected with a certain mould variety (Phialophora parasitica), it reacts by producing a precious, dark and fragrant resin, which is the perfume ingredient oud (also called agarwood). Oud (in Arabian ‘oudh’) is highly valued by perfumers for its sweet, woody, aromatic and complex scent.


OUD ROLL-DEODORANT


about arab oudh fragrance


Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment