NIVEA Dry Comfort Roll-On Deodorant

Dry Comfort Roll-On Deodorant is both an antiperspirant and a deodorant.


blue nivea

I just HATE body odor. This NIVEA body doe work so well and long lasting. 24 hour protection from body odor. Fragrance like heaven and give me confidant from bad odor all day long. I mostly prefer roll-on body deodorant because i think its fast absorbing and without harmful chemical. Body-spray basically end in just 20,25 days, but if u want deo which run long so the choice to pick roll-on deo are perfect. I have used many spray deo and sticks deo but after this i sticked my self to just roll-on deodorant. It is important to use roll-on in clear and neat armpits. You must have to assure your self to apply roll-on on neat and clean armpits. Better to wax your armpits or if you can not wax on your own so just simply go to the shave. I m used to of waxing so its easy for me to do wax on my own. 

Long lasting and awesome Perfumes just for clothing and suiting but what about your body? Must use any good deodorant which makes u feel confident from bad odor. This NIVEA Containing minerals, it provides effective 24 hour protection from both odor and wetness. The formula contains no alcohol, colorings or preservatives, so is especially kind to your skin. Like all NIVEA Deodorants, Dry Comfort is climatologically approved.
dry comfort

how to do wax on your own

keep away from bad smell

original nivea

deodorant body by nivea


HOW IT WORKS

Dry Comfort Roll-On Deodorant provides 48 hours of antiperspirant performance, giving you advanced protection against wetness and odour.

This NIVEA Deodorant is scientifically designed with minerals to care for your skin whilst ensuring your underarms keep that pleasant, dry skin feeling. With its subtle, fresh fragrance and no alcohol, colourings or preservatives, this deodorant is sure to leave you feeling confident and fresh throughout the day.


Simply effective - so you can be you.

SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY APPROVED
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment