NIVEA CALM & CARE ROLL-ON REVIEW

NIVEA CALM & CARE ROLL-ON REVIEW 


 NIVEA Calm & Care Deodorant Calms & soothes your skin after Shaving. So those girls who shave  their armpits on day to day so its deodorant are the best for them. After shaving the armpits skin became little sensitive and in my case whenever i sprayed any deodorant so that made my skin little itchy. This deodorant so best when you shaved your armpits, i notice little soothing  my skin when i applied it after shaving my armpits.

Together with NIVEA's 48-hour anti-perspirant protection against sweat and odour, its caring formula, containing Witch hazel extract and pro-vitamin B5, calms & soothes your skin after shaving, leaving your underarms feeling smoother, softer and looking more beautiful.

It's the perfect combination of NIVEA's mild care and reliable protection

HOW TO USE:

Roll on evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin


INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Panthenol, Parfum, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Persea Gratissima Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trisodium EDTA, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.


after shaving best Deodorant

Deodorant after shaving armpits

what Deodorant i apply after shaving my armpits

do i apply Deodorant after shave my arms

Deodorant for after waxing armpits

Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment