the best lip balm for me to apply over every lipstick

The best lip balm that make your lip super plumpy 

The best lip balm that make your lip super plumpy, what is the secrete behind the plump lips, how to make your lips more attractive by lip gloss, does lip gloss make my lip plump and soft

Most of the girls love lipstick. If i talking about to my self so i just really in love with lipsticks but only in one color i love the most which is the plum. OH plum plum my lips are nothing without you ;) plum is basically a deep purple color and so closed to the dark maroon. In most of the cases if you apply very matte lipstick so it give your lip a very dry and cracky and chap look which makes you eeeeooooo very ugly. Mosly girls apply glittery and very greasy lip gloss after using matte lipstick but this snatch the staying power of your lipstick. Lipstick should be long lasting and it sould be stay as long as 6 hours along with eating and drinking. But the truth is no one lipstick is here now which can give you very very long lasting pigmentation. So come to the this lip balm which i m reviewing today. This lipbalm is simply awesome. 


HOW TO MAKE LIP SUPER PLUMPY AND SOFT


LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE 

8 COLOR OF LIPBALM, THE BEST LIP BALM THAT MAKE THE LIPS PLUMPY,

I do not know what ingredients it has but the one and most amazing thing about this lip balm, its make my lip super duper plumpy without greasiness. OMG its simply amazing i would must say. I was thinking that this is also the one of those which make the lips super greasy and snatch the staying power of the lipstick but this give my lipstick a super coat of shine and make my lips plumpy without single chap and crack. It contains 8 different colors but all are the same in application so its not the matter. I just bought it in $2 from my nearest mall on sell. It does not have any particular name :/ i can not tell you what brand is this and what company producing these lip balms but if you find any lip balm in this type of 8 shades so you must pick and try. You will love it. Its my second purchase of this lipbalm.
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment