Finesse All Day Fresh Shampoo for All Hair Types Reviews

Finesse All Day Fresh Shampoo 


for All Hair Types



finesse all day fresh shampoo

New!
Feel Fresh & Beautiful All Day
  • Continuous Light Fragrance
  • All Hair Types Shampoo
  • Blocks Odor
Advanced formula reduces the lingering effects of unwanted odors like smoke and grease, while helping to promote overall freshness.  The result?  Look great and feel fresh and beautiful longer, even on days you don't shampoo.

Directions!

Massage into wet hair to form a lather.  Rinse thoroughly.  For best results, use with Finesse® All Day Fresh Conditioner.  Gentle enough for color-treated hair.

My Experienced about this product

I am so careless from the side of my hair. I do not use any protecting beneficial product to make my hair smooth and silky. So in many cases when i go to shopping i always get new hair product to try it on my hair no matter the result would be worse or damaging. Well i m quite weird you can say who has no problem to do mess with her hair OMG :/

This is almost $2 shampoo and i bought it from my local mart. This shampoo on my hair so dry in use. In 1st wash it give me smooth result but do not know why on second wash it makes my hair little frizzy and dry. After wash and wash i notice this is not as good shampoo for me as other could be. Fragrance last 2 days and very pleasant i must say.

I will not buy it again so may be its not good for my hair type and its good for others hair type. I will get something better and good this time when i go to shopping. 
"Oh you silly girl just stop trying any random hair products and stick yourself with good one". -Command to me :/

how finesse shampoo good in use?

shampoo for all hair type by finesse

Ingredients! 

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Silk Powder (Serica), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, PEG-5 Cocamide, Carbomer, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, PEG-45M, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891)
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment