Reviews for SPF 24 Olay Natural White Cream

Olay Natural White Day Cream 

with SPF 24 50g

goodawareness



DESCRIPTION!

DISCOVER NATURAL FAIRNESS THAT KEEPS YOU GLOWING EVERY DAY WITH OLAY NATURAL WHITE. ITS FORMULA ENRICHED WITH SPF 24, MULBERRY EXTRACT AND TRIPLE NUTRIENT SYSTEM-VITAMINS B3, PRO B5 & E HELPS TO LIGHTEN AND EVEN SKIN TONE, REDUCE APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS, HYDRATE AND PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM SUN DAMAGE TO GIVE YOU A FAIRER, HEALTHIER GLOW IN JUST 14 DAYS. 

  • Helps to lighten and even skin tone.
  • Helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
  • Hydrates and protects your skin from sun damage to give you a fairer and healthier glow.


spf 24 creams in market

My Experienced about this product

I am using this since 2 months and feeling my skin really fresh and clean.I was using Garnier light before this one but that cream coming in the market from many different countries like some coming from India, some coming from Dubai. The empty three jars of Garnier cream because i cannot left my skin without moisturizing. This cream is very useful and affecting for those who have semi dry skin and also for those girls who are living in the hot climate countries. Its contains SPF 24 that protects you from sun burn and sun rays. 

Dermatologist says sun rays remain in our air for long time. Even if we are sitting in shadow we still have sun rays there that are continuously attacks on our skin and make it dull and dry. There is no surprise that sun rays are so dangerous for our skin and we must have to do some majors to safe our skin from its bad sun effects. 

I had little dark skin around to my lip and chin along with little spot on my cheeks which now literally reduce i m noticing. Its almost 2 months i m using this cream and the country i m living here climate is very hot and dry. After every face wash i apply this cream over my whole face and neck its observe quickly and gives me smooth and nourish skin. But those who have oily skin can find this cream very oily in application. But in winter its also work as a good nourishing cream along with very good natural ingredients. OLAY have many other rang of creams specially the age miracle range by OLAY are said to be very effective and useful cream. 


I must say i really really love its result because i was quite afraid about my little spots near to my nose now its visibly reduced. I m feeling my skin more clear and more healthy. But you must drink water more the 8 glass a day, this will help you skin hydrating and also helps to make it healthy by inside.

how SPF useful for skin, what are the benefits to use SPF creams

olay SPF 24 cream for day use

where i can get olay SPF 24 day cream

how SPF works on your skin to protect it from sun rays

UV rays and sun rays on skin

harmful effect of sun rays and UV rays, why uv rays are harmful for our skin


WARNING!

  • For external use only.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.

DIRECTIONS!
  • Apply liberally over face and neck every day after cleansing with Olay
  • Natural White Face Wash.
  • Reapply during the day as necessary.



Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment