Becute hello flawless blush In shade BL-10

Becute hello flawless blush In shade BL-10
becute blush goodawareness, becute blush and bronzer, BL-10 blush, BL-10 becute,
Becute blush shade BL-10

Bronzer can give a face very untold touch and look. I have no words how i express what bronzer can do. Without bronzer your makeup is totally dead. Bronzer give a life to your makeup over. I got the blush for bronzing purpose but when i applied it on my face, this shade Marge with my skin tune totally. This shade is so light on cheeks and other contouring areas. So after knowing i can not use this blush as bronzer, i found the new way to use this one shade. Now this is one of the part of every make over which i do for my daily routine.

I m using this shade for covering my lower lash line only to lock my Kohl. Yes! this is one of the very useful trick to lock Kohl into eyes by applying such shade of blushes and bronzer on your lower lash line which  can stop the Kohl to glide on your lower lash line and stay at your waterline very long. I applied it with little soft brush at the end of my  whole makeup, i took this one and simply apply after the Kohl application. At the end must apply mascara on your lashes for cover extra powder and dust on lashes. Very useful product and i really like this one. I can not go any where without Kohl and i must use this blush shade to lock the Kohl into eyes. You can take any kind of blush which must be in this shade or similar to this shade to use as a Kohl setting powder. There are many costly bronzer in the market which i can say not the good choice to purchase only for this purpose. If you have already any good bronzer so you can use that. And if you have not any kind of bronzer so do not worry about this. Go to the market and find very light brown shade blush which must be similar to your original skin tune and then use it as  Kohl setting powder :) 

becute goodawareness, becute beauty-brands, becute reviews
Becute blush shade BL-10
Becute blush shade BL-10
Becute hello flawless blush In shade BL-10
Becute blush shade BL-10
Becute hello flawless blush In shade BL-10
Becute blush shade BL-10
hello flawless blush by becute, becute flawless blush in shade bl-10, BL-10 becute hello flawless
Becute blush shade BL-10

Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment