My 1st purchase at Online shopping website Aliexpress


There are so many online shopping site. Where you can best deals, best fashion brands, best accessories and electronic best devices. But Aliexpress now leading on top like amazon and ebay.com. This is basically a china online store where many categories are available for shop. As anybody can be little worry to use his or her master card on online site. I was worried too. But i was really want to purchase something from Aliexpress to check weather this site ship what i order or not?. And if something not arrive so does they refund my money or not?.

Aliexpress totally won my heart. This is my first purchase at aliexpress and now each and every day i spend on aliexpress to purchase something new and unique on sell and on other deals. This item arrived with in just 15 days after placing my order. It is a little summer top which unfortunately i ordered in wrong size so i can not wear it at all. But i m happy to shop at aliexpress. From this order to till today, i have placed many order at aliexpress. Some orders arrived on time and others missing. Aliexpress as refund me already for all my missing orders. You can easily shop at Aliexpress but one thing you must care about is, Only shop from most high rated sellers, and if order not arrived with in buyer protection time, must open dispute for refund. They would give your money back with in 5-7 days. I just love Aliexpress. I can shop anything which is not available in my state in very reasonable prices at aliexpress. And most of all very safe place to use your master cards and other payment details. You can read many other useful article about aliexpress which can help you more about how to place an order at aliexpress and how to make sure you are selecting the right store and seller for shopping. If you want any help regarding shopping at aliexpress you can contact me through filling the form, bellow on my website. XOXO :)


My 1st purchase at Aliexpress, aliexpress goodawareness

summer top Aliexpress. summer top 1st purchase, summer top goodawareness

new arrival goodawareness, aliexpress arrival,


Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment