Buy it or not? gel eyeliner by essence

Buy it or not? gel eyeliner by essence 

Buy it or not? gel eyeliner by essence, essence gel eyeliner

What essence says about their gel eyeliner

About this product:
   ultra-smooth gel formula allows for precise application. apply it with the   eyeliner brush. quick-drying, long-lasting, smudge and waterproof.    

Ingredients:
ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, MICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE,   DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CI 77499   (IRON OXIDES).  

Advice:  waterproof gel eyeliner for intense color expression. draw a line with the   essence gel eyeliner brush, from inner to outer eye corner. avoid inner eye   contact. keep away from children.


My experience about this product

Buy it or not? gel eyeliner by essence

This is my 1st gel eyeliner by essence. I was finding the one of the most   reasonable gel eyeliner which i can buy in less but in good quality. I   checked many reviews of this gel eyeliner on many beauty blogs. Some gave it 4 stars and some gave it the 4.5 stars which totally shows that this   eyeliner is good in quality but not so good and i can purchase it in less money. I was so excited to get this eyeliner because i m so fond of black   thick eyeliner along with very bold black eyes. I just love Smokey eyes as   many other girls. And without black eyeliner your eyes are zero. I checked it   price which was euro 5 something. I forget the actual price sorry to say. But   i got this eyeliner in $5.56. Just in one application it worked well. I smoothly applied it on my eyes without any hurdle. That time the eyeliner was   little good in the jar. No doubt this stayed on my eyes so long. 

Buy it or not? gel eyeliner by essence, goodawareness gel eyeliner by essence, gel eyeliner by essence beauty-brands, beauty-brands gel eyeliner by essence, what is the most worse eye liner?,

But when i  took this eyeliner again to apply on my eyes, i found it totally dry. It  almost very dry and rough. As anybody can notice on above picture. It can not be use anymore, totally useless. Its totally now useless. Oh my GOD! such a bad quality, such a bad product, such a horrible experience with this one by   essence. I personally like essence nail paints and other range of eyeshadow,   blushes and perfumes. Do not waste your money this eyeliner. Its totally sucks. May be this product is not genuine by essence. Does anybody know how to make this eyeliner dry into gel form, so please mail me. I would be very thankful to you for this help.
Share on Google Plus

About angelina Moly

I m moly aneglina and doing blogging since 2 years when i found my deep interest in writing and searching. I try to make good article for my readers and visitors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment